Thursday, October 30, 2014

NEW SERIES :: 4 ELEMENTS OF INFINITE BEING

I'm super excited to announce a new four-week workshop series that will be launching on November 22nd with the new moon!  Just in time for holiday craziness, here's a lil somethin to keep you sane!

I invite you to join me on the conference line each Saturday from 11 to noon Pacific time for an hour of transformative energy!  You can attend from anywhere as long as you have a phone!

Each week as we journey through the 4 elements, you will receive guided meditations and energetic tools from my practice that you can use yourself to create more consciousness of yourself as an infinite being.  You will also receive the opportunity to share your experiences with the group or ask questions.

All registrants will have access to recordings of the calls, so even if you are unable to attend one  or more of the calls live, you can listen to them at your leisure!

AND, because I want you to experience more joy and ease and grace and SPACIOUSNESS this holiday season, I am offering this workshop BY DONATION!

To register, click on the button below and I'll look forward to connecting with you on the conference line!



No comments:

Post a Comment