Thursday, December 19, 2013

INTRODUCING: LIGHTWORKER TRAINING!

Recently, I received an awareness that I was being called to explore a possibility of a structured way to teach what it is I do, which as you may know, is a mash-up of several different modalities that I have studied.  That day despite my inner rebel's resistance to structure, I picked up a notebook and the syllabus for the course just poured out of me...in about ten minutes...in perfect order...all five levels.  And I thought to myself, "Okay!  I guess this is happening now!"

So, starting just after Lunar New Year 2014, I will be offering this training, level by level, for those who feel called to the work and I'm so excited to share these powerful tools with you!

Here's what's in store:

LIGHTWORKER TRAINING ::  LEVEL1 :: WHITE LIGHT

In this 6-week course, you will learn what I consider the basics, which in some modalitites are taught as separate or advanced classes.  You will get all the tools you need to work with white light in performing simple healing for yourself or others, including:  invocation, journeying, cutting cords, sensing different energies, aura and chakra clearing, energetic hygiene, and channeling energy with intention.  Classes are participatory.  You will learn by doing, with me there to guide and assist you every step of the way.

Registration is required.  Class size is limited to 8 people maximum to ensure lots of guidance and time with me.  For the tuition fee, students receive instruction in 6 two-hour classes that meet weekly, a private one-on-one mentoring session with me, access to student practicum hours at the wellness studio, and discounts on other services.

The sky is the limit on what you could pay for this kind of training in an intimate group with lots of interaction with your teacher, plus one-on-one private mentoring, but it is my wish to make this work as easy and accessible as possible.  Therefore, I am offering Level One :: White Light (a $450 value) available for a special introductory rate of $337!  That's 25% off the regular tuition rate!  AND, if you act quickly, you can save even more!  Register by January 12th and receive this amazing training and support for only $225!  That's 50% off the regular rate, a little extra incentive for you early birds!

You can find expanded course info on the Lightworker Training page here.

If this sounds like it might be for you, I'd love to gift you a free consultation.  Please email me at love@tatianasakurai.com

I look forward to sharing my work with you!

Thanks & Blessings,
Tatiana

No comments:

Post a Comment