Thursday, February 27, 2014

NEW LIGHTWORKER TRAINING COURSE:

A new 6-week session is due to begin on March 23rd!  Learn how to do energy work based on my unique integration of multiple modalities AND get a substantial discount on tuition if you register early!

Lightworker Training ::  Level One :: White Light

In this six-week course, you will learn what I consider the basics, which in some modalitites are taught as separate or advanced classes.  You will get all the tools you need to work with white light in performing simple, yet profound, healing for yourself or others.

Here's what you'll be learning:

  - Invocation 
  - Journeying 
  - Cutting cords 
  - Sensing & differentiating different energies 
  - Aura and chakra clearing & anatomy
  - Energetic hygiene & self-care 
  - Channeling energy safely and with intention 

Classes are participatory.  You will learn by doing with me there to guide and assist you every step of the way.  You will also have access to the studio during student practicum hours to practice what you've learned.

Registration is required.  Class size is limited to 8 people maximum to ensure lots of guidance and time with me.  Classes are spread out over the course of 6 weeks to give students ample time to assimilate the information and work with the tools.

Here's what you'll receive with your tuition:

 - Instruction in 6 two-hour classes that meet weekly 
 - A private one-on-one mentoring session with me that may be scheduled any time  
 - Access to student practicum hours at the wellness studio which are attended by me
 - Continuing Education Units for LMTs (13- 25 hours!)
 - A Certificate of Completion - Special student discounts on other services
 - Access to a private Facebook group

Classes are held at my beautiful wellness studio, Canopy, on Sunday afternoons.  Student practicum hours are available 2-3 times per week for you to come and practice with me there to guide you.  Attendance of all classes and demonstration of skills is required before advancing to Level 2 :: The 12 Rays.  Classes can be made up through private sessions with me.  

If you think this work might be a good fit for you, please don't hesitate to call me for a free consultation.

The tuition investment for this 6-week course that could change your life is $450 at the regular tuition rate, which is an amazing value, considering all the personal attention you can receive from me, but if you act by March 9th, you can get all this for only $333!

Not only that, I am so passionate about helping you get the energetic tools to empower yourself and improve your practice, that I am offering payment plans, so it's even EASIER to step into Lightwork and the contribution you so desire to BE in the world today!
For consultations, or questions, you can reach me at love@tatianasakurai.com  My deepest joy comes from helping you discover your hidden talents!

Infinite Love,
Tatiana

No comments:

Post a Comment